Terms and Conditions
Important Policy Information
Springtide is a multi-venue music festival. Admission in all gated venues is first come, first served. Wristband purchase does not guarantee entry to any venue, and no refunds will be given for missed performances. All persons attending Springtide Music Festival do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the venues, volunteers, sponsors or others associated with this event. Springtide Music Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury.
Upon entering any venue, you accept that your likeness (pictures/videos) may be used in promotional material by Springtide Music Festival.
General Festival Policies
• Upon entering any venue you agree to follow that venue’s own rules and policies.
• No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuations.
• The event is rain or shine.
• Lineup and/or set times are subject to change without notice.
• The festival is for all ages. Age 12 and under are free.
• No outside alcohol or illegal substances permitted in any venue.
- No unauthorized vending permitted in any venue.
Wristband Information & Policy
• No refunds, no exchanges, no exceptions.
• Tickets purchased online must be exchanged for wristbands at the Festival Ticket Hub (88 Brock Street), or the Uxbridge Tourism Trailer. Location and hours of operation for the Festival Ticket Hub will be posted no later than July 7 on the Festival website and Facebook page. All sales are final – no exceptions.
• Do NOT remove your wristband in between days.
• Only tickets and wristbands purchased through Springtide Music Festival & Tickit.ca are valid.
• Lost, stolen, broken, or tampered wristbands are void and Springtide Music Festival is not responsible for these wristbands. You must purchase a replacement wristband at full price.
Your tickets are being purchased from Springtide Music Festival (the organizer).
Tickit's services are limited to generating and delivering tickets and forwarding your payment to the organizer. Tickit’s fees for this service are non-refundable.
All communications or disputes regarding ticket order refunds, chargebacks, changes, disruptions and cancellation are between you and the organizer. Tickit will be not be liable or responsible in any way for refunds or chargebacks in connection with the organizer's events.